Columbia River Wetlands RV Park Rules and Regulations
1) Pets must be on leash at all times. Only domestic household pets are permitted.
2) RV Lots are for Recreational purposes only. No commercial endeavors or business permitted.
3) All persons including owners, guests or visitors shall use the park at their own risk.
4) No Signs of any kind may be placed on the RV Park Property, or RV Lot.
5) Pleasure riding of motor bikes, snow machines, atv’s are prohibited on RV Park Property.
6) Fires are permitted in designated areas only.
7) Quiet hours are from 11pm until 8am.
8) At no time is noise-generated equipment (television, radio, generator etc) permitted to cause a nuisance to any other RV Park users.
9) Profanity, loud and abusive language or acts are prohibited.
10) All RV Park buildings and Common Areas are Smoke Free.
11) No more than 1 Self-contained RV or Park Model is permitted on a Lot without prior approval of the Manager.
12) RV Lots shall be left in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
13) No tarpaulins shall be used to cover RV’s, decks, vehicles etc etc.
14) No more than 3 vehicles permitted to park on RV Lot.
15) All RV’s entering into RV Park must be CSA approved, carry up to date personal liability, and are subject to prior approval by CRW or the Manager.
16) Decks, Garden Sheds are permitted with prior approval of the Manager.
17) Boundary fences, ornamental trees or shrubbery will be permitted with the prior approval of the Manager.